Schwartz & Greenbaum, LLC Is A Full Service Law Firm Representing Clients In Connection With A Wide Variety Of Legal Matters In Areas Including Business Law, DUI/DWI Defense, Personal Injury, Family Law, Real Estate & Criminal Defense
Our dedicated, experienced attorneys and staff are committed to providing you with exceptional service for all of your legal needs
The attorneys at Schwartz & Greenbaum, LLC have over 75 years of combined experience in aggressively and effectively advocating for their clients. Based in Towson, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Maryland and have appeared on behalf of our clients in every County in the State. We have represented clients at trial in thousands of cases in both civil and criminal matters, while also representing individuals and businesses in countless business matters as well as commercial and real estate transactions regionally. Our attorneys have the necessary skill and experience to help you achieve a successful resolution to your legal issues. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
The attorneys at Schwartz & Greenbaum, LLC have a thorough understanding of Maryland law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Business Law: Our attorneys handle a full range of business law services, including entity formation, contract review and development, commercial leasing and real estate transactions, breach of contract, partner disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact us today.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. We give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. We answer all of your questions as we guide you through your family law matter.
- Criminal Defense: Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, hire a dedicated criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. We have many years of experience defending people who face criminal charges at both the District Court and Circuit Court level.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged for driving under the influence or driving while intoxicated can bring with it serious ramifications. Our attorneys have the experience handling even the most severe DUI/DWI incidents to allow us to defend your charges to the fullest extent.
- Real Estate: Acquiring, developing, financing and leasing commercial real estate are complex transactions. Our attorneys have the experience to competently handle your real estate transaction in a prompt and timely manner to achieve your desired result and protect your interest while doing so.
- Civil Litigation: A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. Our civil litigation attorneys use litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
When you retain Schwartz & Greenbaum, LLC, you can be assured that your attorney will effectively and competently advocate on your behalf in order to promptly and professionally resolve your matter.
Contact our reputable Towson law firm today
Schwartz & Greenbaum, LLC will utilize its experience and resources to guide you through your matter from start to finish. We will take the time to explain each available option and alternative so that you may achieve your desired resolution in a timely and dost effective manner. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Towson. Call the firm at 410-321-8400 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.